Life Coaching/OT Explained
Finding purpose and repurposing lives of children, adults and seniors.
At different times of our lives, we seek to find purpose and balance. Occupational therapists assist children to seniors in gaining life skills through the use of various activities. Listed below are some of fact sheets on how Occupational therapists assist individuals from the American Occupations therapy associations. To find more areas where occupational therapist assist go to https://www.aota.org/about-occupational-therapy/professionals/master-list.aspx
Below are areas I am able to assist with
- Dementia and the Role of Occupational Therapy
- Home Modifications and Occupational Therapy
- Mental Health in Children and Youth: The Benefit and Role of Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy and Prevention of Falls
- Occupational Therapy’s Role in Adult Cognitive Disorders
- Occupational Therapy’s Role in Mental Health Recovery
- Also OT are able to assist individuals and caregiver with activities of daily living including dressing, toileting, bathing and assist with having individuals engage in meaningful activities and interests.
OT Services Info
In person or telehealth sessions available by appointment.
Occupational Therapy/Life Coaching for Individuals and Groups
Occupational Therapy/Life Coaching for Children, Teens, Adults, Seniors
Custom Craft Boxes with Telehealth Support
“Yoga is the unifying art of transforming dharma into action, be it through inspired thought, properly nurturing our children, a painting, a kindness or an act of peace. “
“Healthy plants and trees yield abundant flowers and fruits. Similarly, from a healthy person, smiles and happiness shine forth like the rays of the sun.”